What is a modular home?
Modular homes are the fastest-growing segment of the home building industry. Modular homes are different from manufactured homes in that they are built according to regular building codes, the same ones that are applied to site-built homes. While modular homes are built in a factory, they are assembled at the building site and are as strong or stronger than site-built homes.
The many attributes to a modular home are:
1. They are built in a controlled environment (No costly weather delays).
2. Less waste of material (Savings to You).
3. Manufacturing technology (Results in fewer mistakes and lower costs).
4. Construction Time Period (Shorter construction time results in less
interest charges and faster occupancy).
5. Catalog of approved floor plans that can be modified (No architect
6. Financing Costs (Quicker construction time results in fewer interest
7. The sections are joined at the building site by a licensed builder.
8. Modular homes are appraised just like a site built home.
9. Two-story units available.
Please contact our offices for more information on our selection of modular homes.